Sheltered in place, but still need a car!

It's been a week since the "Shelter in Place" mandate went out to the Bay Area communities. First, I want to send you all my wishes that you, your friends and loved ones stay safe and protect your health. But, I also understand that life goes on, and for some of us our personal and business lives may still require the need to obtain a new or used vehicle. I want you to know that the dealership I work for,  Serramonte Ford is prepared to help you. We have an online purchase process and can help you apply for credit or a lease, shop for a car, truck, van or SUV and purchase it...all from your location. All online and over the phone. Once we complete the paperwork, we can deliver the vehicle to you and pick up your trade-in. We know times are difficult and we are here to help. Email me if you have any questions at seth@castrocarguy.com.

Comments

  1. Hi Seth! I'm so glad to see this site up! I feel like I now have a place to go to for answers to questions I have about cars. Going to a car dealership always raises my anxiety level. So it was especially great to have your help now, during this scary time. Having you hand-hold me through the process remotely, and dropping off the car at my home was something I didn't expect but helped my nerves so much! You are a savior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It makes me happy to be able to help during this difficult time. Please take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Columns